Whether a business is going to its first or its fiftieth trade show, a little extra preparation and advice does not go amiss. Trade shows have become an important means of finding new clients and connections. The opportunities for growth are there as long as companies know how to take advantage of them.
Some of the most important preparations to make are those concerning display booths. By simplifying booth setup with truss displays, companies can take more time to prepare product samples, memorable conversation starters, and practice closing deals right there at the trade show itself.
Creating a Environment for Success
Appearances are extremely important in the business world. It is true that appearances can be deceiving, but trades shows are often about making excellent first impressions. If a business provides outstanding service but does not know how to sell itself, it could lose out on growth opportunities. Here are five quick tips for making a truss booth stand out in the crowd:
1. Choose a design that matches the space There are some designs that work well in a specific space on the showroom floor, such as a corner or island. By fitting a booth to the space instead of the other way around, visitors will feel more drawn to the booth.
2. Purchase high quality imagery Truss trade show displays are ideal for showing off huge, high definition prints. Banners should be utilized to maximum effect which means that they need to be pristine, in-focus, and readable close up as well as several yards away.
3. Consider necessary accessories Filling out a booth may require the addition of accessories such as monitor towers, pamphlet stands, chairs, or writing surfaces. By thinking ahead to the needs of both visitors and the employees populating the booth, appropriate accessories can be purchased.
4. Practice setting up before the day of the event Do not show up at the event without knowing how the display trusses fits together. While such systems are easy to assemble and require no tools, it is crucial that all the parts are present for setup to go smoothly.
5. Find a balance between a too-open and too-confined space Many companies often have the desire to overstuff their booths, but this should be avoided. While a booth should not be empty and Spartan, neither should it have no room for visitors.
Order From the Pros
For more tips and tricks on how to have the most effective truss display at the trade show, call Smash Hit Displays at 1-877-215-5355. We provide top quality display materials that will be perfect for your business s upcoming trade show.