YouTube is a great way to promote your show display because seeing is believing. Sometimes your audience needs to see the trade show booth before they want to stop by and see what all the buzz is about. There are successful ways of utilizing this social media website before, after, and during conventions.
Before the Show
During the Show
- Interview one or two people in your staff and give viewers a hint of what to expect at your display system, but don t reveal too much. Let them be surprised.
- Post the video to your social media accounts and blogs for maximum exposure.
After the Show
- Have someone on your staff walk around with a camera that can be attached to a laptop and uploaded while on the trade show floor.
- Interview other attendees that stopped at your trade show display.
- If you have giveaways or drawings that will be held at the event, let everyone know about it through your video.
- Put QR codes on your exhibit booth that, when scanned with a smartphone, takes attendees to videos related to your products, special promotions, and anything else you would want your audience to know.
- If you held a drawing at your trade show exhibit display, announce the winners in a video.
- Post video on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, your blog, and any other website your audience will be able to connect with your company at.
The most important part of your event is the design of your display exhibit, but being able to effectively promote it is just as important in order to draw more traffic to it. Feel free to call Smash Hit Displays for more tips on how to be a success at trade shows and expos.