Pop up displays are used by trade show participants to give a professional look for their stands and attract huge crowds for publicity. In the past decade, trade shows have become one of the best place for consumers to see and compare various services and products available from different companies.
Companies get a venue to showcase their services or products so as to pull more eyeballs to their stands. The pop up displays are business by trade show participants for displaying their products in a professional and innovative way. Pop up displays are used for displaying colorful graphics and photos of products and has emerged as a best way to present visual advertisements.
Being sturdy and durable, pop up displays can be used several times and create dramatic effect on audience with their beautiful designs. These displays are best for all types of stalls, whether small or big and are used both outdoor and indoor for advertising purpose.
A pop up display can be installed within few minutes and their transportation is also easy as they can be folded and packed in cases. Their size varies from two to twenty feet. Their range is enormous and many online sellers of pop up display offer the entire range for all types of customers.
Let s have a close look at different types of pop up displays:
* Graphic displays - They are made using aluminum and has magnetic strips. They display high resolution graphics to attract crowds. As they can be illuminated using halogen lights, they give much superior looks.
* Fabric displays - These displays are made using aluminum channels and frames that hold a special fabric made using Velcro.
* Convertible displays - The are convertible countertops used for displaying brochures and products. They are not only light weight, but also make stall look innovative and impressive. Striking colors are used on the fabric to enhance its looks.
* Tower display - They are tower like cases and can be folded easily. They are made using glass and can be viewed from all sides. They are used for displaying banners and products.
* Cases display - They are table pop ups and can be easily transported from one place to another as wheels are installed in their base. They are available in rectangular and oval shape.
* Panels display - These pop up displays are made using multiple panels that come in various attractive colors and designs. They use polarized magnets which also gives them strength.
* Table top displays - They are used in where less space is available for displaying products. Fabric is used for tables and small leaflets can be stored on the table tops.
Many manufacturers offer pop up displays on their websites on the Internet. With some research, you can find various stores offering wide range of pop up displays. You can place your order right from the comforts of your office or home and it will be shipped right to your door within a short time.